• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

This was the first week I didn't put the game on, I didn't check the score, or anything. Instead, I watched an amazing game between Carolina and New Orleans. I hope we lose out, I want the Chargers' to get a top pick and go from there. I can only hope that McCoy is fired. On the bright side, Jason Verrett is one hell of a ****ing CB. We've got a future star right there.

Chiefs are going to drop the hammer again in Arrowhead on Sunday.

This could be a trap game for the Chiefs. Chargers suck and have absolutely nothing to play for and the Chiefs are rolling. I don't think the Chiefs will lose but I expect it will be close.

Likely because it's a division game, but I would have expected the close one to be in SD.

I think they got even better by winning dirty in Oakland, without Justin Houston terrorizing the backfield. Chiefs are strong at home, I expected the SD and OAK games in KC to be ones that aren't blowouts, but KC controls the game.

But yeah, if KC thinks they win just by showing up it will be pretty close.

This team is so bad.  Third and one and they burn a timeout because they can't get the play.  They come out of the timeout and almost get a delay penalty.  They get a lucky first down on an offsides and then they have to burn their last timeout the next play.  WTF.  Either Rivers is terrible, the play-calling is terrible and the team is unprepared, or both.