• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What player acquisition had you most excited (when you first heard the announcement)

Chuck

What Angels player had you most excited after they were signed via free agency or acquired in a trade?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What Angels player had you most excited after they were signed via free agency or acquired in a trade?

• Reggie Jackson
    • Mo Vaughn
    • Shohei Ohtani
    • Torii Hunter
    • Vladimir Guerrero
    • Mark Teixeira
    • Albert Pujols
    • Zack Grienke
    • Rod Carew
    • Dan Haren
    • Anthony Rendon
    • Josh Hamilton
    • Nolan Ryan
    • Fred Lynn
    • Frank Robinson
    • Bobby Grich
    • Bartolo Colon
    • Mark Langston

5 minutes ago, mmc said:

Ohtani followed by Rendon because I didn’t follow the team at a level to really understand what something like this meant until 2013

Damn, I forgot about Rendon and Hamilton. I was super excited for both if I'm being honest. 

It was a tough one for me between Pujols, Vlad and Tex. I say Mark Teixeira because at the time we made that trade in 2008 we had full steam ahead and were favorites even before the trade to go all the way. 

I choose Vlad. @Mrinsider called me late at night when I was in the hot tub drinking a cold beer with the news. This was before this website was created (that happened a few weeks later) and there was ZERO social media. I went nuts trying to contain my excitement and the next morning it still didn't seem real. 

3 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Pujols for sure. I even bought an Pujols Authentic Jersey. Then that first month of no homers made me think "oh my, we've made a huge mistake..."

Good thing that jersey didn't fit and I sent it back...

@CaliAngel were you on our old forum prior to me upgrading here? That Pujols thread almost broke the internet and our website. What a time to be alive.