• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

1 hour ago, Chuck said:

Sorry @Swordsman78 but even if you shared this with me and we were close friends having a beer at the bar, I would call this stupid. 

Like I said, the Angels forum here is for intelligent or at least engaging conversation, not for ridiculous dumb ass shit. lol

Moving to the Hangout forum. 

There are a few other similarly stupid threads over the years that lingered in the main forum a little longer. I appreciate the improved swiftness.

1 hour ago, Chuck said:

Sorry @Swordsman78 but even if you shared this with me and we were close friends having a beer at the bar, I would call this stupid. 

Like I said, the Angels forum here is for intelligent or at least engaging conversation, not for ridiculous dumb ass shit. lol

Moving to the Hangout forum. 

How dare you bring down the quality of the Hangout forum. 

41 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I wondered why his name was swordsman and then it hit me that he might be one of these guys that lives to bust out his costume and lightsaber.

I am thinking there is a 38% chance swordsman is somewhere in this photo.

IMG_7650.jpeg

What’s wrong with liking Star Wars 

8 hours ago, Taylor said:

There are a few other similarly stupid threads over the years that lingered in the main forum a little longer. I appreciate the improved swiftness.

I'm on top of these things more than in the past. I have more time now as life has settle down quite a bit for me out here in TN. I'm also an empty nester now too.