• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin Podcast - Episode 25

Chuck

Thanks friends, another great show. Really appreciate all 3 of you guys taking the time over the holiday weekend to give us a show. Also loved the references in the show regarding Gene Mauch and then the speed teams from the 80’s Cardinals & Royals (loved how those teams played ball).

12 hours ago, HaloBronco said:

Thanks friends, another great show. Really appreciate all 3 of you guys taking the time over the holiday weekend to give us a show. Also loved the references in the show regarding Gene Mauch and then the speed teams from the 80’s Cardinals & Royals (loved how those teams played ball).

Thanks, @HaloBronco!! 

Some of my favorite players all-time are speedsters like Rickey Henderson, Lou Brock, Willie Wilson, Vince Coleman, Gary Pettis and Devon White. 

16 hours ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

Great show as always guys!!

Apologies, to Geoff I could only make out one album on the previous one and I'm seeing some kind of weird glare this time.

I'm hopeful, for a warmer hot stove as we get closer to the Winter Meetings!

Which one were you able to make out?

On 11/28/2023 at 10:01 AM, Spirit said:

Which one were you able to make out?

I usually, have to do a screen shot then maximize it to see them.

I couldn't make out the Queensryche one. And this episode there was a glare on the screen. So, it made it worse when I tried to blow them up. Could had been at the time when I tried to do the screen shot.

47 minutes ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

I usually, have to do a screen shot then maximize it to see them.

I couldn't make out the Queensryche one. And this episode there was a glare on the screen. So, it made it worse when I tried to blow them up. Could had been at the time when I tried to do the screen shot.

Styx - The Grand Illusion – Orbit Records

Do They Know It's Christmas? - Wikipedia

16 minutes ago, Tank said:

i miss interesting album cover art.

Yes!

Funny you should bring this up.  I watch a great documentary this weekend called Squaring The Circle about the guys who did a bunch of the iconic albums from the 60's, 70's and 80's.  It was really good.  

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10850264/

2 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Yes!

Funny you should bring this up.  I watch a great documentary this weekend called Squaring The Circle about the guys who did a bunch of the iconic albums from the 60's, 70's and 80's.  It was really good.  

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10850264/

I enjoy them, as you incorporate the basis of that podcasts convo with them...

On 12/5/2023 at 6:46 PM, greginpsca said:

With the Winter Meetings being such a snooze fest, episode 26 won't have much content to discuss.

I was thinking we'd do it this weekend to recap the Winter Meetings but maybe not until next week now. 

We'll see. Tons can happen between today and Sunday