• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (9/4/23) Orioles @ Angels: Rosenberg on the mound, Ohtani scratched w/ oblique tightness, Stefanic at DH

jsnpritchett

How cool would it be if they had someone in the dugout that managed the game and that person helped the team make adjustments.  That would be neat. I mean three pitches on the outside part of the plate, three ground ball singles where the second baseman usually plays if he wasn’t shifted over. We could call this person “The Manager”. 

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

How cool would it be if they had someone in the dugout that managed the game and that person helped the team make adjustments.  That would be neat. I mean three pitches on the outside part of the plate, three ground ball singles where the second baseman usually plays if he wasn’t shifted over. We could call this person “The Manager”. 

image.gif

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

The players are positioned by the data guys.  But you already knew that. 

12 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Think after 2 hits in that hole they'd make an adjustment on defense but nope.

11 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Yep, that was driving me insane.

It reminds me of @Inside Pitch getting mad at the bad defensive alignment when Maddon was managing.

That 3rd inning was a disaster defensively.