• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (9/4/23) Orioles @ Angels: Rosenberg on the mound, Ohtani scratched w/ oblique tightness, Stefanic at DH

jsnpritchett

17 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Fletcher also does his job without the drama. 

That’s good for him but it’s not a requirement that our media makes sure to never ask a question that might hurt someone’s feelings, especially when it’s one pretty much everyone else around the league can answer without issue.

2 minutes ago, mmc said:

That’s good for him but it’s not a requirement that our media makes sure to never ask a question that might hurt someone’s feelings, especially when it’s one pretty much everyone else around the league can answer without issue.

Nor is it their job to tweet non news. 

27 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Nothing more can be said about Rendon. At some point when it's not too expensive, cut him loose.

He's long since been a sunk cost already so really there's no reason to keep his tired act around regardless of how much he's still owed. Rarely on the field and stinks out loud whenever he is.

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

He's long since been a sunk cost already so really there's no reason to keep his tired act around regardless of how much he's still owed. Rarely on the field and stinks out loud whenever he is.

Again, how we feel about him is irrelevant.  If his teammates like him then he will be on the team. 

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Nor is it their job to tweet non news. 

People can tweet whatever they want on a personal Twitter account.  If Rendon doesn’t like what Sam has to say about him or want to be painted in a negative light he shouldn’t talk to him.  Everyone is asked for updates on their injuries, no one but Rendon himself decides that he has to be an asshole about it

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Again, how we feel about him is irrelevant.  If his teammates like him then he will be on the team. 

Oh yeah I fully expect him on the team next year. Don't see this ending without him either retiring early or it's yr6/7 of his deal and the Angels finally decide to DFA like they did Pujols during his last yr

1 minute ago, mmc said:

People can tweet whatever they want on a personal Twitter account.  If Rendon doesn’t like what Sam has to say about him or want to be painted in a negative light he shouldn’t talk to him.  Everyone is asked for updates on their injuries, no one but Rendon himself decides that he has to be an asshole about it

Blum tweets this because he’s a petty little dude. 

34 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Again Fletcher sees all this but never reports it because it’s irrelevant.  It means nothing. Sam obviously doesn’t like Rendon and Rendon doesn’t like Sam.  One gets to write about it daily 140 characters at a time. 

It’s not irrelevant….Rendon’s attitude or any athlete’s attitude is relevant….which is why I said quoting him once was ok….it’s now become a “thing” and Blum needs to recognize that Rendon is playing him, for whatever reason….move on…

4 minutes ago, DMVol said:

It’s not irrelevant….Rendon’s attitude or any athlete’s attitude is relevant….which is why I said quoting him once was ok….it’s now become a “thing” and Blum needs to recognize that Rendon is playing him, for whatever reason….move on…

Of course it’s irrelevant. It has zero to do with his health. 

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Of course it’s irrelevant. It has zero to do with his health. 

Just my opinion, but I think you have a lot in common with Sam Blum….I find both of you interesting, up to a point, but being the Angel beat writer smart ass or the board smart ass gets a little old with me at times…