• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (9/4/23) Orioles @ Angels: Rosenberg on the mound, Ohtani scratched w/ oblique tightness, Stefanic at DH

jsnpritchett

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Yep. 

I thought at some point, those numbers would at least start trending A LITTLE in the right direction, but nope.  He's still putting up a .399 BABIP, too.  He could easily just completely collapse next year and be borderline unusable unless something changes in his approach over the off-season.

10 minutes ago, No Roles said:

this might be the worst team in the last 2 decades record wise when all is said and done

I'm starting to seriously wonder if they can even match last year's horrible record at this point. 73 wins seems like a long shot they way they are playing. They'll be 64-74 after tonight. I don't know if this team can even manage to go 9-15. They're really that horrible right now.

7 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’m about to share something that no one wants to read.  Rendon has a higher OPS+ this year than Moustakas as an Angel. Perception is very strange thing. 

Yeah, I've been saying for quite a while now that folks have been over-estimating how good Moustakas has been since he got here.

2 minutes ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

And Arte wonders why people hate him for not selling the team.  Hell with excuses, he's not the only reason but the MAIN reason why we have a long season losing streak.  If it quacks like the reason...

The last time before this year that this team played meaningful games in August (forget September, August!) was in 2015 except for the covid year when 30 teams played meaningful games in August.

2 minutes ago, No Roles said:

arte moreno is a complete narcissist that's why he won't sell this team...he knows if he sells the team, he will be remembered as a complete failure and one of the worst owners of all time in pro sports !! 

So he does or he doesn’t care what we think?