• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anaheim Mayor Pleads Guilty Regarding Angels Stadium Sale

Lhalo

10 hours ago, T.G. said:

So where do they go from here with upgrading the stadium, etc.?

This is my question as well.

And the fact that they’ve done nothing makes me wonder what the plan is.

Is Arte planning on selling soon and leaving those decisions to the next owner?

On 8/16/2023 at 4:13 PM, tdawg87 said:

I'm totally fine if this brings down Arte and Carpino and whoever the fuck else in this shitstain of an organization.

Speaking of bringing down Arte/Carpino/the org, the Skaggs family lawsuit will be interesting if it gets to trial.

Guessing that stuff would be even more explosive than in the Kay trial.

On 8/16/2023 at 8:44 PM, ukyah said:

i've got my own conspiracy theory.

arte put the team up for sale because he couldn't guarantee to manfred and the other owners that his criminal dirty laundry wasn't going to hit the street. while the team was negotiating deals with prospective buyers, arte was also working to keep his name clean potentially. once he was able to bury/destroy any evidence that could lead back to him criminally; he was able to convince the other owners and league legal department that he was in the clear, thus allowing him to remove the angels from the market. i call my conspiracy theory, "unfinished business"

Eric Kay approves. (from jail)

OIP 7.54.01 PM.jpg

On 8/17/2023 at 10:42 PM, Trendon said:

Speaking of bringing down Arte/Carpino/the org, the Skaggs family lawsuit will be interesting if it gets to trial.

Guessing that stuff would be even more explosive than in the Kay trial.

I hope it does go to trial, if only to hear the family argue the team should have known while they argue they had no clue themselves. 

28 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

I hope it does go to trial, if only to hear the family argue the team should have known while they argue they had no clue themselves. 

The family wants to argue that the Angels pushed him to pitch through pain, when it’s documented that his agent was the one pushing him to pitch through the pain.

I don’t see how they win the case, unless the jury is full of Angels fans who want Arte to get in trouble.