• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (8/12/23 4:15pm Pacific on Fox) Angels @ Astros: Anderson on the mound

1 minute ago, VladdyforHOF said:

So Ohtani gets a double, Drury hits the ball to the right to move him over, and Moose gets a sac fly. When the score doesn't matter.

When the game is on the line they have not done these things the entire season. Are they all mental midgets?

to be fair. the three names you mentioned have been carrying the angels water. i don't think anybody has a gripe with those three names.

43 minutes ago, Duren, Duren said:

When Anderson loses it he is just incredibly bad. He needs perfect control and deception on every pitch. Once his pitches lose movement/location it's like batting practice. Against good teams it's hard to survive. 

only as an angel. i know it sounds like pessimism, but i friggin guarantee he'd go back to all star form with the dodgers, rays, braves and maybe some others.

18 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

If the spiral continues, I hope they do some crazy shit like just calling up Schanuel and letting him start at 1B for the last few weeks.  I don't really care about starting his clock, etc.

Back in day when you could call 8-10 players so the real guys didn’t have to work so hard it might have happened.

Just now, Revad said:

Back in day when you could call 8-10 players so the real guys didn’t have to work so hard it might have happened.

On Sept 1, if they've fallen farther behind, I would have zero problem cutting dead weight like Escobar and/or Cron to make room for Schanuel on the 28-man active roster.