• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (8/3/23): Mariners @ Angels: Ohtani on the mound, no Drury

well hello everybody.  good luck this series and the rest of the season.  if my team can't grab a wc or win the div (both are pretty open right now, unreal) i want the angels to get it.  

ohtani scares me but it's a privilege to watch him.  

he's just never incompetent (old timers will understand)

1 hour ago, Slegnaac said:

I hope Moniak has a game worth remembering. 

IMG_20230519_195507.jpg

I hope his foot is better, sometimes it's painful to watch him just run, you can tell from the expression on his face that it hurts.  He is mostly playing through it though.  Renfroe went through this and it zapped his hitting pretty good.  But these are two guys that know they have to suck it up, there is too little behind them.

Trader Dipoto traded his closer Paul Sewald away at the deadline, but they did make a minor deal with Toronto to get a young reliever, let's hope that makes them vulnerable at the end of games.  Maybe Jerry is trying to clear salary for Ohtani, lol.

21 minutes ago, cez said:

well hello everybody.  good luck this series and the rest of the season.  if my team can't grab a wc or win the div (both are pretty open right now, unreal) i want the angels to get it.  

This is a key series, likely a split.

31 minutes ago, cez said:

Dude, welcome back.