• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (7/30/23 9am Pacific on Peacock): Anderson on the mound, Cabbage in CF

A WIN!!!! Okay, as rough as this series was to watch, and it was brutally painful, they did the bare minimum of what they needed to stay in it: not get swept.

Let's hope the hitting is vastly improve in Atlanta and get the hell out of Toronto.

I have focused way more on the RISP and LOB aspect but the umpiring was quite possibly the worst I have ever seen in a three game series. 

Lastly, here's hoping they never play on Apple TV again.

Now that's the type of win that can create momentum.  Just crap all series.  grinding it out with no luck.  One of your hottest hitters gets injured by a pitch to the face and you finally get a big hit from someone.  

That was a really important game to the morale of this team I think.  

Just now, HeavenlyHalos said:

A WIN!!!! Okay, as rough as this series was to watch, and it was brutally painful, they did the bare minimum of what they needed to stay in it: not get swept.

Let's hope the hitting is vastly improve in Atlanta and get the hell out of Toronto.

I have focused way more on the RISP and LOB aspect but the umpiring was quite possibly the worst I have ever seen in a three game series. 

Lastly, here's hoping they never play on Apple TV again.

Hopefully the timely hitting improves.  They hit fine.