• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tonight’s 5/5/23 Win Poll

Tonight’s 5/5/23, Win Poll…  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the most credit?

• Wallach: 2 run double in the 9th
    • Rengifo: Game tying single in the 9th
    • Barria: 4 innings no earned runs
    • Estevez: closed the door in the 10th

I'm in the minority going with Estevez, but that top 10 with the ghost runner was high leverage.

Playoff atmosphere after we came back in the ninth and the dude responded and got the win to boot.

Barria was awesome and this would all be moot without Wallach and Rengifo.

Edited by REDneck

While that was about as ballsy as a pitching performance from Estevez as we have seen in a while, I had to to go with Wallach for the clutch hit. It was an outside pitch and just went with it and took it the other way. Could have easily been a weak ground ball had he tried to pull it, catchers have stepped up big time without O’hoppe in the mix. 

34 minutes ago, TroutField said:

While that was about as ballsy as a pitching performance from Estevez as we have seen in a while, I had to to go with Wallach for the clutch hit. It was an outside pitch and just went with it and took it the other way. Could have easily been a weak ground ball had he tried to pull it, catchers have stepped up big time without O’hoppe in the mix. 

Son of Eli, Go Titans……