• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A message for the Angels

Now that the Angels have secured 2nd place in the Cactus League it’s time to look forward to the Freeway series and the potentially more important beginning of the 2023 season.  

The Angels have had a rough go here for a while so I think that it’s really important that everyone who is a part of the Angels organization or even slightly interested in Angels baseball should watch this video and reflect deeply.  Much to consider here. 

18 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Now that the Angels have secured 2nd place in the Cactus League it’s time to look forward to the Freeway series and the potentially more important beginning of the 2023 season.  

The Angels have had a rough go here for a while so I think that it’s really important that everyone who is a part of the Angels organization or even slightly interested in Angels baseball should watch this video and reflect deeply.  Much to consider here. 

Since he’s in Asia, wouldn’t they just be clams??? Like a cheesesteak in Philadelphia.

4 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

Questions for Angels this year. Who is playing SS, 2nd, C and many BP questions. 

SS- Urshela/Fletcher/Rengifo

2B- Drury/Rengifo

C- Stassi/O’Hoppe

4 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

What do halos do with David Fletcher? 

Hope he remembers how to take a walk.

I was hesitant, but pulled the trigger for another season of MLB Extra Innings. $225. in deflated Cdn. Dollars. About the only alternative for any baseball on Canadian TV other than round the clock Blue Jays coverage.

It's a compromise compared to hockey and NFL packages, where you can watch every game of any team you want. I expect to see maybe 40 - 50% of Angels games based on last season's coverage. I already checked and saw that none of the Oakland games will be available, but a few of the Seattle games will. 

Possibly being the last seasons  with Ohtani I decided to take in as much of it as I can. Most predictions have the team around third or fourth in the West, so it looks like a playoff berth will be a challenge. But I think that  there is enough depth now to sustain an elite offense with an improved defense. Pitching of course will be the real key to the playoffs. And avoiding killer injuries. 

2 hours ago, Duren, Duren said:

I was hesitant, but pulled the trigger for another season of MLB Extra Innings. $225. in deflated Cdn. Dollars. About the only alternative for any baseball on Canadian TV other than round the clock Blue Jays coverage.

It's a compromise compared to hockey and NFL packages, where you can watch every game of any team you want. I expect to see maybe 40 - 50% of Angels games based on last season's coverage. I already checked and saw that none of the Oakland games will be available, but a few of the Seattle games will. 

Possibly being the last seasons  with Ohtani I decided to take in as much of it as I can. Most predictions have the team around third or fourth in the West, so it looks like a playoff berth will be a challenge. But I think that  there is enough depth now to sustain an elite offense with an improved defense. Pitching of course will be the real key to the playoffs. And avoiding killer injuries. 

Is MLB TV not an option for you?