• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GB

Well, @Tank is the religious freak that celebrates Shabbos on Saturday.  So we have to make it Sunday.  And with the weather being a pain lately, we have to make sure it's a clear weekend as they cancel races at Santa Anita if there is any rain possible.  They do run till I think July.  @Adam  We need some input buddy.  Wouldn't be a degen trip to the track without you.

On 3/15/2023 at 7:22 AM, gotbeer said:

Well, @Tank is the religious freak that celebrates Shabbos on Saturday.  So we have to make it Sunday.  And with the weather being a pain lately, we have to make sure it's a clear weekend as they cancel races at Santa Anita if there is any rain possible.  They do run till I think July.  @Adam  We need some input buddy.  Wouldn't be a degen trip to the track without you.

My kids have baseball and softball every weekend from now through July so I'm a no. I will be there for BC in Nov though

1 hour ago, Adam said:

My kids have baseball and softball every weekend from now through July so I'm a no. I will be there for BC in Nov though

baseball/softball in the morning.  Track in the afternoon.  Especially the closer it gets to the summer, when it gets darker later.

17 hours ago, gotbeer said:

baseball/softball in the morning.  Track in the afternoon.  Especially the closer it gets to the summer, when it gets darker later.

typically 3 games saturday and 1-2 on sundays