• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels’ Spanish-language broadcast at a crossroads as announcers decry treatment

4 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

You kinda need to grow up.

This is a message board where people charge their own opinion.

If you don’t like my opinions, that’s fine.

But you clearly are not capable of reading my opinions without adding all kinds of ridiculous assumptions attached to them.

Oh wait.  Let me add the disclaimer that this post is my opinion and makes no representation that it is undisputed fact.

(Phew, your delicate head exploding averted with disclaimer.)

I am not the one who has been making ridiculous assumptions.  My assumption was that you had not read the article--which was correct.  You were the one who made assumptions about other posters in this thread, as well as the intentions of the writer of the article.

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

I am not the one who has been making ridiculous assumptions.  My assumption was that you had not read the article--which was correct.  You were the one who made assumptions about other posters in this thread, as well as the intentions of the writer of the article.

I didn’t make assumptions about what was in the thread.  I commented on what was literally not present in the thread, and shared my opinion.

You can spin it any way you want, but that’s what happened.

And that’s what people do on message boards.  They make observations and share their opinions.

You just don’t like me, and that is perfectly fine.  I am very willing to be honest in sharing my opinions and “suffer” the consequences that many people will not agree with me.

22 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I think I would rather have listened to the Spanish broadcast over Patrick O'Neal. Even while the washer was in the spin cycle with loose change 

I wouldn't bat an eye if we found out the English broadcasts have been coming from someone's laundry room as well.

5 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I wouldn't bat an eye if we found out the English broadcasts have been coming from someone's laundry room as well.

I am not sure many would bat an eye if the games stopped being on the radio altogether.

I would suspect many follow the games by getting notification updates from the mlb app, Twitter, etc.

40 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

You kinda need to grow up.

This is a message board where people share their own opinion.

If you don’t like my opinions, that’s fine.

But you clearly are not capable of reading my opinions without adding all kinds of ridiculous assumptions attached to them.

Oh wait.  Let me add the disclaimer that this post is my opinion and makes no representation that it is undisputed fact.

(Phew, your delicate head exploding averted with disclaimer.)

You're projecting dude.

This thread reminded me of the international signing day announcements the other day, (where our top signing was rated #50 - which, if my math is correct, is the equal of a late-2nd round pick if there were a draft),  and remembered how when Arte bought the team I thought "Cool - bet all these South/Central American kids will want to sign with and play for the only team owned by a Latino."

I can be so gullible sometimes ... 🤔

3 hours ago, Trendon said:

One of the new owner’s first moves should be firing John Carpino.

He’s clearly an Arte Moreno yes-man and he has no business being President of an MLB team.

there is absolutely no friggin way that the entire executive staff is not immediately replaced. what owner would pay 4+ billion for a losing franchise, then keep the previous owner's decision makers in place? everybody above perry minasian is immediately replaced. the only question is do they have their own gm on tap or do they give perry an evaluation period?

1 hour ago, ukyah said:

there is absolutely no friggin way that the entire executive staff is not immediately replaced. what owner would pay 4+ billion for a losing franchise, then keep the previous owner's decision makers in place? everybody above perry minasian is immediately replaced. the only question is do they have their own gm on tap or do they give perry an evaluation period?

They maybe a losing team on the field, but l doubt they lose in the wallet...