• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Worst Movie or Show

Concert: Eric Weissberg and Deliverance. The movie was new at the time, and everyone wanted to hear Dueling Banjos. They kept playing other stuff, and the crowd got more and more restless. They finally played the tune, and everyone got up and walked out. The show wasn't over.

Movie: Leonard Part 6. In case you needed another reason to hate Bill Cosby. Honorable mention: Howard the Duck.

Stage performance: Jeff Foxworthy. Total disappointment. My newest DVD of his performances was 5-6 years old at the time, and I didn't hear a single joke that I hadn't heard before. No new material whatsoever.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

12 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Stage performance: Jeff Foxworthy. Total disappointment. My newest DVD of his performances was 5-6 years old at the time, and I didn't hear a single joke that I hadn't heard before. No new material whatsoever.

Yeah the old school comics don't write new shit very often.

I saw John Pinnette twice 12 years apart and he did the exact same set.

3 hours ago, Adam said:

Yeah the old school comics don't write new shit very often.

I saw John Pinnette twice 12 years apart and he did the exact same set.

i saw rodney dangerfield three times in four years, and he did the same set each time.

but it was still rodney live and in person, and that was pretty darn good.

On 12/9/2022 at 1:04 PM, Tank said:

i saw rodney dangerfield three times in four years, and he did the same set each time.

but it was still rodney live and in person, and that was pretty darn good.

I saw Dangerfield in Las Vegas in 1975, when I came with my parents. He was the warmup act, don't recall for who. Without the constraints of network television, he was very funny.

Blair Witch Project

I remember driving to work on Friday morning and hearing Pat O'Brien talking up the movie, which had just opened Thursday night.

Went to a Saturday afternoon screening.  That movie made me want to throw up, literally.   The stupid shakey hand held camera shots gave me vertigo. I left after about an hour and had no desire to return.

16 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

Blair Witch Project

I remember driving to work on Friday morning and hearing Pat O'Brien talking up the movie, which had just opened Thursday night.

Went to a Saturday afternoon screening.  That movie made me want to throw up, literally.   The stupid shakey hand held camera shots gave me vertigo. I left after about an hour and had no desire to return.

I never saw it. I heard enough about it to know that it isn't my kind of entertainment, so I didn't bother.

When I was visiting relatives while in high school, they wanted to go to the movies one night but the only movie that hadn’t started yet was Prizzi’s Honor. I just remember falling asleep waking up every so often to B roll of a jet airliner in flight.

As far as “Nothing But Trouble” Demi Moore was a smoke show but Dan Aykroyd’s character gave me the creeps. *shudders*

For TV, I remember “Cop Rock” being pretty bad.