• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Political commonality

53 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

The left is running every add in the right to kill babies and the right is running adds to keep men out of the womens bathrooms. One issue seems a bit more morally correct than the other 

You are definitely seeing different ads than I am. I don't see anyone campaigning about bathrooms one way or the other. I have received a couple of mailers about transgender sports, which doesn't seem to be a major national problem.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

4 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

You are definitely seeing different ads than I am. I don't see anyone campaigning about bathrooms one way or the other. I have received a couple of mailers about transgender sports, which doesn't seem to be a major national problem.

Just don't. It's like trying to engage with the crazy dude talking to himself on the street 

5 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

It’s a big issue for reps in Kansas and Missouri. Missouri is pretty red now so it likely won’t matter. Kansas is slipping left as kck and Wichita have grown to rival small town numbers. Kansas has been fairly pro abortion as they hosted the late term dude back in the 90s. It’s crazy how things have changed. Missouri was purple until Obama 

38 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Just don't. It's like trying to engage with the crazy dude talking to himself on the street 

2 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

You have a point. It's like trying to debate a floor tile.

I’ don’t think either of you know a hell of a lot about southern or midwestern politics. The damn girl that lost the swimming championship is on every hour here. She’s more famous than the dick ray plumbing commercials now. 

2 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

23 minutes with a Christian college guy whose pleasure it is to service you. No wonder you’re fired up.

These were all woman that didn’t represent the great service of chic fila past. I don’t know if it’s this city folks or the franchise is in decline but it will take another year before I return. I could have driven home and made my own nuggets in 28 minutes 

8 hours ago, Tank said:

Put down the boones  hill for a minute and read it again. It’s the dems saying “our democracy is at stake.”

Douche farmer, what the fuck did I say right after that?  Get the fat cells off your frontal lobe and read it again.  As I have said to you before.  If you don't want to be dunked then don't wade in. 

4 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Douche farmer, what the fuck did I say right after that?  Get the fat cells off your frontal lobe and read it again.  As I have said to you before.  If you don't want to be dunked then don't wade in. 

lebron james basketball GIF

14 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I’ don’t think either of you know a hell of a lot about southern or midwestern politics. The damn girl that lost the swimming championship is on every hour here. She’s more famous than the dick ray plumbing commercials now. 

I grew up in the south, and lived in the Midwest for over 20 years. Thanks for playing, though.