• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Political commonality

I just returned from a trip to Florida to visit my sister. I got the opportunity to see a lot of political ads, for both Florida and Georgia (the Jacksonville stations broadcast into southern Georgia, so Georgia campaigns buy time on them). Other than the names, the ads could have come from here. Almost identical dialog. Every Republican wants to take a woman's right to choose, every Democrat wants expensive energy and open borders.

1 minute ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I just returned from a trip to Florida to visit my sister. I got the opportunity to see a lot of political ads, for both Florida and Georgia (the Jacksonville stations broadcast into southern Georgia, so Georgia campaigns buy time on them). Other than the names, the ads could have come from here. Almost identical dialog. Every Republican wants to take a woman's right to choose, every Democrat wants expensive energy and open borders.

They don't have a playbook anymore.  Both parties it is just a flash card with 4 bullet points and no answers on the back. 

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

how often did you hear "our democracy is at stake"? that seems to be a key phrase this time around.

22 minutes ago, Tank said:

how often did you hear "our democracy is at stake"? that seems to be a key phrase this time around.

Well it is.  How often before did they run around yelling it was stolen.  May have happened before but it didn't catch on to a whole party and populace before.   

10 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Well it is.  How often before did they run around yelling it was stolen.  May have happened before but it didn't catch on to a whole party and populace before.   

the times i've heard that phrase during this election have been 99% from democrats.

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Also the phrase "take back our country" - because people with contrary opinions should obviously have no say in how it is run, even if they are the majority.

The problem is liberals don’t hold a huge majority if any. A few metropolitan areas have been able to control their state and attempt to push their bs nationally down red blooded Americans throats. Most Americans have no problem letting Cali and New York be the queer capitals and abortion headquarters. honestly I prefer leftist stay in those areas. The problem is the left doesn’t know when to quit. We let them rip Bibles out of schools and now they want gay dick sucking tutorials for 1st graders to replace them. The only way to stop the far left is to stomp it out.   They’re  as evil as Muslim terrorist and serve the same satan 

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

The problem is liberals don’t hold a huge majority if any. A few metropolitan areas have been able to control their state and attempt to push their bs nationally down red blooded Americans throats. Most Americans have no problem letting Cali and New York be the queer capitals and abortion headquarters. honestly I prefer leftist stay in those areas. The problem is the left doesn’t know when to quit. We let them rip Bibles out of schools and now they want gay dick sucking tutorials for 1st graders to replace them. The only way to stop the far left is to stomp it out.   They’re  as evil as Muslim terrorist and serve the same satan 

Alexjones GIFs | Tenor

How do we stop their non sense in our schools? I’m to the point where we shouldn’t boycott teams with trans playing sports. We need to roster the boys on all teams and just whip the piss out of teams playing these freaks. Remove the federal protections for school administrators and when a trans stripper shows up at kindergarten class he gets his ass whipped and the principal is next. 

Just now, Crampknees said:

Then my wife brought me a Chic-fil-A sandwich for the first time and this happened after the first bite.

Alexjones GIFs | Tenor

I was hoping this wasn’t a national problem. The ones in kc don’t resemble your typical employee. Nose rings white girls with a bunch of minorities are typically in charge here. Tonight it was a all female staff. It just underscores America’s demise that 20 women can’t serve 50 chicken sandwiches in 30 minute. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Well I’m watching the World Series and just saw one so I admit I watch network television once in a blue moon. 

The left is running every add in the right to kill babies and the right is running adds to keep men out of the womens bathrooms. One issue seems a bit more morally correct than the other