• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022 MLB Postseason Gameday Thread

m0nkey

Managed to attend the game last night, courtesy of brothers corporate connection.  Epic 7th inning, followed by heavy downpour in San Diego, some sort of biblical prophecy?  Finished off with Hader ripping through 3 dogs.  Dogs dugout after 7th inning was full of ... damn we're going home to play golf.  Petco celebration went on well into Sunday.

1 hour ago, 70runner said:

Dogs dugout after 7th inning was full of ... damn we're going home to play golf.  Petco celebration went on well into Sunday.

That's what I'm pissed that I missed.

That plus I'm so asscustomed to listening to the Dodgers at work during the playoffs... and hearing Charlie steiner, who I can't stand, being a total homer. I would have enjoyed listening to him get through the 7th inning and beyond....

I feel robbed.

18 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

That's what I'm pissed that I missed.

That plus I'm so asscustomed to listening to the Dodgers at work during the playoffs... and hearing Charlie steiner, who I can't stand, being a total homer. I would have enjoyed listening to him get through the 7th inning and beyond....

I feel robbed.

You should retire.

my daughter was at the game. she said it was insane there, which i know it was because i saw so many videos posted here locally. i live in san diego. somewhere out there is a video of wil meyers running around the street in uniform slapping hands and shit. san diego is awesome in that way. stuff like that can happen without any real repercussions that would likely happen in LA.