• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

On This Day

Thought there might be something cool here....maybe I'm thinking of someone's birthday or anniversary.

https://www.onthisday.com

10/11

Slavery abolished in Maryland, the elevator was patented, first NFL game was played, Saturday Night Live premiered with George Carlin hosting.

And the king of the day:

• 1995 John Bobbitt has plastic surgery to increase his penis 3 inches

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

Thought there might be something cool here....maybe I'm thinking of someone's birthday or anniversary.

https://www.onthisday.com

10/11

Slavery abolished in Maryland, the elevator was patented, first NFL game was played, Saturday Night Live premiered with George Carlin hosting.

And the king of the day:

• 1995 John Bobbitt has plastic surgery to increase his penis 3 inches

Unreal. Can you imagine being in the audience to see George Carlin host SNL? Man that show is a shell of its former self. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Unreal. Can you imagine being in the audience to see George Carlin host SNL? Man that show is a shell of its former self. 

No doubt. I wonder if he or the show had the format and let him do his thing or what.

I never really watched it, but saw a ton of clips and did appreciate how they used to push the envelope for national tv. I can't even imagine what it's like now. I mean, shit, they fired Shane Gillis as a writer for some joke tweets.......I think he was actually the first person cancelled. Ironically, he just got the gig as the new Daily Show host taking over for Trevor Noah.