• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Minasian's media availability quotes

mmc

• mmc changed the title to Minasian's media availability quotes

We've known this for years. 

I don't see any significant improvements unless the sale is finalized before the offseason starts. And that's going off the assumption that payroll will go up, which we don't actually know. 

Seems like yet another "hope for the best" season. I'm not invested enough anymore to give a shit about that.

11 minutes ago, aznhockeyguy said:

Unless the payroll is going to be significantly increased, I just don't see a way to see the team improve unless Rendon, Trout, and Shohei all have career years and stay healthy all season, Adell figures it out and the bullpen improves. 

While I'd agree with increasing Payroll, really they just need to get lucky in free agency with some small additions, and it would be worth the same as a big addition.

“After collecting my detailed notes from the press conference, I sat down with a cold cup of black coffee and a half-eaten piece of chocolate cake from my mother’s refrigerator (she calls it an “icebox”) to start the process of assembling my work.  It has been challenging to get to this point, as I have generously shared with my readers.”

27 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I do notice when writers make the story about what is like for them personally to cover the story.  Thanks Sam.  Glad you were personally pleased with the experience and how it worked out for you.  That’s what we really needed to know.

I think he’s saying that it’s good that Perry gave the people who cover the team a lot of his time and answered all of their questions.  I’m not really sure what you find objectionable here.  Sam just saying that he appreciates that seems fine to me. 

26 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I do notice when writers make the story about what is like for them personally to cover the story.  Thanks Sam.  Glad you were personally pleased with the experience and how it worked out for you.  That’s what we really needed to know.

21 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

“After collecting my detailed notes from the press conference, I sat down with a cold cup of black coffee and a half-eaten piece of chocolate cake from my mother’s refrigerator (she calls it an “icebox”) to start the process of assembling my work.  It has been challenging to get to this point, as I have generously shared with my readers.”

Not sure where you're getting this from, as he didn't do that at all.  He gave credit to Minasian for doing a press conference and said he hadn't done one in a while.  How is that making it personal?  It's a fact that until today, neither Minasian nor Moreno had done a proper press conference in a long time.

23 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Happy So Excited GIF by Sherlock Gnomes

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

I think he’s saying that it’s good that Perry gave the people who cover the team a lot of his time and answered all of their questions.  I’m not really sure what you find objectionable here.  Sam just saying that he appreciates that seems fine to me. 

Exactly.  I continue to be baffled by why some people here seem to go out of their way to find things to object to when it comes to him.