• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official iOS7 Thread

RePLAY

• 2 months later...

Looks like you can upgrade your software to the full version now.

Just don't run it overnight if you use your phone as an alarm clock.

It's a little different, but I dig it.

Anyone have trouble swiping up to access the control center from their home screen?

In ios6 when you needed to clear your device from apps you just used, you would simply double click the home button then push and hold until ie started quivering, then you pushed the X button and got rid of it. It's not the same with ios7. Anyone got any suggestions?

There aren't any major bugs.  I ran the beta for months and didn't have issues.

I am going to try to return my GS4 next week for a 5S.  The bigger screen is nice but everything else is awful.  Have to find all these stupid hacks.  The notification system is awful, the lock screen system is awful, nothing works as smooth.  There is tons of bloatware.

I know a lot of it has to do with the Samsung version of Android but seriously its frustrating.  Wish I would have just stuck with my 4S until a larger screened iPhone comes out.

Also, Replay, you fail to mention that to get the lock screen to behave like that you either have to disable passcode lock or pay 3 dollars for an app.  You have to pay a dollar to get your gmail app icon to show the number of unread email on it.  The iPhone just works and has what you need out of the box instead of using a bunch of apps to hack it to look like you want it to.

Also, widgets are great except for the fact that they drain the shit out of your battery.  Forcing apps to be in alphabetical order instead of the order you want is also stupid.

To each his own.  I have widgets...I use them..i like them...I still get 15 hour battery life.  Alphabetical order isn't a big deal for me since I think the features and customization is the whole point of having Android anyways.

Since you are used to iOS, I suggest just sticking with them since they practically copied everything Android in ios7 anyways.  You're used to something and have an expectation.  Some people don't like change. oh well...atleast you gave it a shot right.

Also, Replay, you fail to mention that to get the lock screen to behave like that you either have to disable passcode lock or pay 3 dollars for an app.  You have to pay a dollar to get your gmail app icon to show the number of unread email on it.  The iPhone just works and has what you need out of the box instead of using a bunch of apps to hack it to look like you want it to.

Disagree:  The iPhone works the way APPLE wants you to make it work.

Maybe if I could have rooted I could get better battery but they locked the ATT boot loader and the MF3 update hasn't been hacked yet. I would go to bed at 100% and wake up at 78%. Only using the HD widgets weather app.

Having to get widget locker and NILS just to get gmail and Facebook notifications on my lock screen was ridiculous.

Edited by nate