• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Teams farther out of the division lead than the Angels

AL East: None

AL Central: None (ChiSox are even)

AL West: Houston (15 GB)

NL East: NY Mets (11.5 GB), Miami (18 GB)

NL Central: Chi Cubs (15 GB), Milwaukee (15 GB)

NL West: None

That's some stellar company.

Since Dipoto took over in 2011 as the GM, 13 other MLB teams have improved in the standings with a lot less funding to work with.

What has he done that was so awful? And I would like to know what players you would have signed?

He brought in these guys just to name a few. This team is worse than the team he took over.

Trout, Trumbo, Aybar, Kendrick, Bourjos, Conger, Weaver and Callaspo (the core of the team) have nothing to do with Dipoto. 

Hamilton

Pujols

Burnett

Madson

Hanson

Hawpe

Iannetta

Harris

Buckner

De La Rosa

Blanton

Shuck

Lowe

Let's not forget that he was about an hour away from acquiring Carlos Marmol.

He brought in these guys just to name a few. This team is worse than the team he took over.

Trout, Trumbo, Aybar, Kendrick, Bourjos, Conger, Weaver and Callaspo (the core of the team) have nothing to do with Dipoto. 

Hamilton

Pujols

Burnett

Madson

Hanson

Hawpe

Iannetta

Harris

Buckner

De La Rosa

Blanton

Shuck

Lowe

Let's not forget that he was about an hour away from acquiring Carlos Marmol.

Everyone here jumped for joy over Hamilton and Pujols. Give me a break

Burnett was a solid pitcher the last two years and when he has pitched with us he has pitched well. He has never been an injury prone player

Madson was a low risk high reward guy. Making not a lot of money. No big deal there

Hawpe, Lowe, Buckner, De La Rosa, Shuck and Harris were for depth. They weren't expected to contribute. Some of them have. And some of them have helped at times

Blanton was a terrible signing but has actually been pitching quite well lately

I don't see what was wrong with Ianetta

So nothing to complain about with that group. And still no list of who should have been signed

Everyone here jumped for joy over Hamilton and Pujols. Give me a break

Burnett was a solid pitcher the last two years and when he has pitched with us he has pitched well. He has never been an injury prone player

Madson was a low risk high reward guy. Making not a lot of money. No big deal there

Hawpe, Lowe, Buckner, De La Rosa, Shuck and Harris were for depth. They weren't expected to contribute. Some of them have. And some of them have helped at times

Blanton was a terrible signing but has actually been pitching quite well lately

I don't see what was wrong with Ianetta

So nothing to complain about with that group. And still no list of who should have been signed

Stop it OrgeonLAA!! your argument is making too much sense.