• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (8/28/22): Angels @ Blue Jays

Matt Wise’s stock is rising. Starter performance is good and improving. I’d like to see more improvement among the relievers though. A good indicator is how pitchers perform compared to their last team (and how they do after they leave). Loop/Tepera are not a good look. How great would it be if the relievers close out the season real strong in September and give us a thread of hope (like we had going into this year).

26 minutes ago, TurboFan said:

Matt Wise’s stock is rising. Starter performance is good and improving. I’d like to see more improvement among the relievers though. A good indicator is how pitchers perform compared to their last team (and how they do after they leave). Loop/Tepera are not a good look. How great would it be if the relievers close out the season real strong in September and give us a thread of hope (like we had going into this year).

2 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

If you followed me in Twitter ..... something something...

Who was it that originally said that here?

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I thought it was Fletch.

@fureousangel. He got his panties in a bunch after a few gave him a hard time here and never returned and then blocked me on social media. lol

2 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

I fought a long and bloody war that amounted to me screaming how it wasnt the pitching so much as it was the defense last year.  

Every signing or trade or call up: 

"Can he pitch?"

"We need pitching!"

It amazes me how these people’s brains work. Or don't. But such is social media.