• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Team ERA currently 3.90, 6th best in AL

On 8/15/2022 at 1:43 PM, Angels 1961 said:

Turner is going to get more than Seager so that's over 325 and he is going back east. Mancini be nice but Syndergaard too much money and years. Ohtani will want 50 a year and will test free agency. I think halos keep in 2023 Ohtani and hope Trout and Rendon stay healthy. I also do not see and long-term contracts this off season. Bullpen I spend 0 dollars they have pieces in place. Upgrade 1B and Mancini or Josh Bell be nice and OF. If Trout and Rendon healthy lineup will improve, but if they are not team will have 8th losing season.

GO AWAY

12 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

Just pointing out that Trea Turner is not coming here. Rengifo has looked really good and has nailed down 2nd or SS for 2023. Still waiting for Trout to return maybe spring 2023. 

That still leaves one spot manned by David Fletcher, who seems to be hitting for now, and Andrew Velazquez. Next up is Stefanic and Rojas. They need depth, especially with Rendon coming off yet another injury.

Trout is coming back this year, he's only a few days away. Stop being a sad sack, Eeyore.

42 minutes ago, Hubs said:

That still leaves one spot manned by David Fletcher, who seems to be hitting for now, and Andrew Velazquez. Next up is Stefanic and Rojas. They need depth, especially with Rendon coming off yet another injury.

Trout is coming back this year, he's only a few days away. Stop being a sad sack, Eeyore.

And Sam Blum posted on twitter he's hoping to play Friday. As in, Friday the 19th of August 2022.

On 8/16/2022 at 11:41 PM, ScottT said:

It's not if you pay attention.  This team's biggest problem is that they are 25th in runs scored.

And that includes the first month or so when they led baseball in like every stat.

I have no idea, but it would be hard to imagine they aren't closer to last since then.

Edited by ten ocho recon scout

On 8/10/2022 at 11:49 AM, Hubs said:

Sign Trea Turner. 7/231. 

Sign Trey Mancini. 3/42

Sign Omar Navarez. 1/5

Sign Noah Syndergaard. 4/84 

Extend Shohei Ohtani for three additional seasons. 4/172. 

I’d be okay with this.