• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If the Angels were a soccer team.

And yeah yeah, spare me the football nonsense. 

Fans sick of this shit would: 

1. stage a mass walk out mid-game in unison to protest ownership 

2. rent a plane and fly a “Moreno Out” banner near Angel stadium (there’s a TFR so flying can be a challenge.)

3. Chant songs about how bad Arte sucks (this would be hilarious)

4. Light the rally monkey and cowboy hat on fire in protest. 

am I missing some opportunities?  

3 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

And yeah yeah, spare me the football nonsense. 

Fans sick of this shit would: 

1. stage a mass walk out mid-game in unison to protest ownership 

2. rent a plane and fly a “Moreno Out” banner near Angel stadium (there’s a TFR so flying can be a challenge.)

3. Chant songs about how bad Arte sucks (this would be hilarious)

4. Light the rally monkey and cowboy hat on fire in protest. 

am I missing some opportunities?  

I seem to remember that during the first decade of Y2K when The Halos were freak power surging at exactly the same time every Mid-May and making it into the Post Season (Where they crashed and burned at exactly the same time during those years) a lot of you people thought Arte and the team's name change from Anaheim to Los Angeles were the greatest things since Grandma's Homemade Banana Bread. I knew then that the freak power surges in Mid-Late May followed by the team's entry into the post season were not because of Arte Moreno and Los Angeles; but now that the team is no longer even getting close to making the Post Season anymore, Arte Moreno sucks! Really?

I'll enjoy it as long as it lasts, but even now it's still a "maybe we can contend for the 3rd wildcard lawdy frickin da" situation. 

Hardly makes up for 20+ years of organizational incompetence at every level.  Oh, but now we have prospects....goodie, because ownership and minor league staff have really shown they know how to cultivate those!  Dipoto and Servais are still unmitigated fools.