• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If the Angels were a soccer team.

This is exactly the issue, we keep feeding the Arte revenue train no matter what he does.  OMG i get to watch Trout... lose again.  and Ohtani, oh they lost. 
Were the problem, we dont hold him accountable.  We keep giving him 3M gate and fawning over a couple guys while the team is a train wreck. 

21 minutes ago, floplag said:

This is exactly the issue, we keep feeding the Arte revenue train no matter what he does.  OMG i get to watch Trout... lose again.  and Ohtani, oh they lost. 
Were the problem, we dont hold him accountable.  We keep giving him 3M gate and fawning over a couple guys while the team is a train wreck. 

Most people that go to games aren't hardcore fans that obsess over wins and losses. 

50 minutes ago, Lou said:

Most people that go to games aren't hardcore fans that obsess over wins and losses. 

I’m in the minority here, @Lou.

The bad part is I used to obsess, now I’ve just become complacent.  It’s a bad place to be as a fan.

But college football is right around the corner.

Why does Arte Moreno deserve all this hate?

Did the Angels ever win a World Series when Gene Autry was the owner?

I wasn't around but did people want Autry to sell the team because they couldn't win the big one during the 70s or 80s? That sounds kind of silly.

From what I remember that was always the goal of Angels teams to cross that off The Singing Cowboy's bucket list but failed just until after he passed.

The Angels were very competitive for first half of Moreno's ownership timeline and were exciting to watch but have fallen into a funk for nearly all of Trout's career.

I'm not saying he has done the best job either, I just know he surely wants to win and you have to let the chips fall where they may.

6 hours ago, BILLYMACREXANDGUBI said:

Why does Arte Moreno deserve all this hate?

Did the Angels ever win a World Series when Gene Autry was the owner?

I wasn't around but did people want Autry to sell the team because they couldn't win the big one during the 70s or 80s? That sounds kind of silly.

From what I remember that was always the goal of Angels teams to cross that off The Singing Cowboy's bucket list but failed just until after he passed.

The Angels were very competitive for first half of Moreno's ownership timeline and were exciting to watch but have fallen into a funk for nearly all of Trout's career.

I'm not saying he has done the best job either, I just know he surely wants to win and you have to let the chips fall where they may.

People here don't give Arte credit for the successes.