• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread Angels @ Marlins 7/5/2022

1 minute ago, mmc said:

5 seasons into the Trout and Ohtani era and we have zero playoff wins and 12th place in the AL to show for it lmao

It takes a certain set of incompetent skills to achieve such an outcome. Minasian is simply carrying on the tradition.

I am genuinely impressed with the work Minasian has done in two years. I am beginning to believe this is a team that can lose 100 games.

11 minutes ago, eligrba said:

It takes a certain set of incompetent skills to achieve such an outcome. Minasian is simply carrying on the tradition.

I am genuinely impressed with the work Minasian has done in two years. I am beginning to believe this is a team that can lose 100 games.

I believe we might lose 102 if we continue this recent bad pace.

11 minutes ago, mmc said:

Yet everyone rushed to buy the city connect crap to give Arte a bunch of money.  Shit is never going to change 

All sales from MLB licensed merchandise gets split between MLB and MLB players union. Players union then pays out all players equally.

10 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Seriously, why is Maddon still brought up? He was on the last year of his deal and with how bad this team is, it's very clear he wasn't gonna get an extension. Angels just got a head start on things by canning him during the season.

Rinse and repeat every 3 years? Lol