• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread Angels @ Marlins 7/5/2022

3 minutes ago, Duren, Duren said:

Technically a 'quality start' as defined. Thor with 92 pitches through five. Two runs allowed fairly respectable. Doubt he can go any further though with his history. And possibly a wasted effort without any support at all. 

Technically a quality start is 6 IP, 3 ER. 5 IP means you are applicable for the decision.

3 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Is it time that we start dreaming about an early first round draft pick?

Right now they'd be 10th, but I figure that if this keeps up, they've got a chance at a top 5 pick.

They will just screw it up. We need different people. Who in this organization has actually proven they know how to win or draft good players?

9 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Is it time that we start dreaming about an early first round draft pick?

Right now they'd be 10th, but I figure that if this keeps up, they've got a chance at a top 5 pick.

They'll find a way to stay in that 10-14 range like they do every season. 75-78 wins again most likely.

I can't get over how terrible the ball/strike calls are. So many not even close. And inconsistent from pitch to pitch. But the umps are never part of the storyline in the media. And they can't be criticized by anyone on the teams or organizations without being fined or reprimanded. I never thought I'd say it, but bring on the computer umps.

36 minutes ago, Duren, Duren said:

Technically a 'quality start' as defined. Thor with 92 pitches through five. Two runs allowed fairly respectable. Doubt he can go any further though with his history. And possibly a wasted effort without any support at all. 

Need to shop him this month….see what he might bring….