• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (7/2): Angels @ Astros - Sandoval starts

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I really love Trout, but I also really hate the idea that we can't blame him for anything. 

Is it his fault this team sucks? Absolutely fucking not. 

Was he part of the problem when we lost 14 straight games? Yes.

True. Mostly meant that I empathize with him.

Edited by failos
Edited after that last K. Pathetic stuff

It's pretty amazing what has happened to this team.  They go 24-13 and then after today's loss they'll be 13-30 in their last 43.  I just don't understand what happened.   It's not like everyone was playing out over their skis for that first couple months.  But literally almost ever single player has fallen apart since then.   

Just now, Docwaukee said:

It's pretty amazing what has happened to this team.  They go 24-13 and then after today's loss they'll be 13-30 in their last 43.  I just don't understand what happened.   It's not like everyone was playing out over their skis for that first couple months.  But literally almost ever single player has fallen apart since then.   

The Universe was like "wait, this isn't right" and simply corrected itself.

It's a curse man. We pissed off something at some point.

3 minutes ago, Docwaukee said:

My friends ask me this all the time @Docwaukee.  I simply shake my head and say “I have no freaking clue.”

There is no answer besides the ones you and @Angelsjunkyhave given prior.

And @tdawg87also.  His are more straight to the point 

3 minutes ago, Docwaukee said:

That losing streak obviously got into their heads and it’s hard to play well and relaxed when trying to come back from something like that. I think we all knew the season was over after that streak. 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

The Universe was like "wait, this isn't right" and simply corrected itself.

It's a curse man. We pissed off something at some point.

It's like the Twilight Zone episode where the three astronauts disappear one by one. They didn't 'belong' in the world.