• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (7/2): Angels @ Astros - Sandoval starts

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm fine with becoming the villains of MLB. Tired of losing so maybe win some damn fights. Teach these guys MMA. I wanna see Syndergaard choke out Altuve.

As long as Syndergaard has enough time to fix his hair in between choke attempts. 

Just now, yamsi12 said:

Gonna laugh at trout when he requests a trade after this season is over.

Why would he request a trade when he could have left as a free agent? He played until club control knowing how crappy the ORG was and still decided to resign. He would have been paid the same or more by a lot of teams. He likes playing on the Angels despite them not winning. It's not all that important to him or he would have left us years ago.

4 minutes ago, yamsi12 said:

Gonna laugh at trout when he requests a trade after this season is over.

Go ahead. Angels can finish in 4th place every year with or without him.  I’m over his slumping although I expect him to start hitting vs Miami and Baltimore.  Never come up big vs the good teams.  I think if/when he ever makes the postseason again he will disappoint. Too many good pitchers for him.

Just now, Clark W Griswold said:

Go ahead. Angels can finish in 4th place every year with or without him.  I’m over his slumping although I expect him to start hitting vs Miami and Baltimore.  Never come up big vs the good teams.  I think if/when he ever makes the postseason again he will disappoint. Too many good pitchers for him.

This is not a good take.

1 minute ago, Clark W Griswold said:

9je2.gif

Is it just me or does this team look completely apathetic? When they strikeout they just hurry up back up to the dugout. When they give up runs, no big deal. Whatever. 

I want to see some pissed off faces & emotion, some fire and passion. Crack a fucking bat over their knees when they K like Chili Davis. So some F'n accountability. /rant