• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Athletic: In extended spring training, minor leaguers lament lack of pay: ‘Just a mess’

gotbeer

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

Now why would you lie to me about your healthcare? Oh wait, you guys pretty much invented taxation so it's not even noticed another 18% is taken each payday. That's like tipping the government every week for warm beer. 

To be accurate I should have said 'free at the point of service', but even so it's nowhere near 18% taxation. This a few years old, but shows what our government spends/wastes most of the money they extort from us on. For an average earner it would equate to about $200 a month for full family cover for everything health related for everyone in the family. (Plus some small additional charges for dental work and prescription drugs etc.)

image.jpeg.cfc108c007ac7f5c744623bfe4e70c58.jpeg

9 hours ago, Blarg said:

Now why would you lie to me about your healthcare? Oh wait, you guys pretty much invented taxation so it's not even noticed another 18% is taken each payday. That's like tipping the government every week for warm beer. 

Was talking with some folks from Australia yesterday. He said income tax is close to 50% but was saying that it's preferable to have to make a financial decision before making a medical decision.

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It's never good to be turning over both to another entity that doesn't have your best interests first. 

My insurance company is a dick, and yet we have one of the best plans on the market. I really need to get into the WGA.