• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Conservative Dystopia

3 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

Ok, I'll accept that the use of the term gene-therapy may be inaccurate. But it's not a vaccine, and the long-term effects of the treatment are still unknown, as they haven't been tested long term in humans. Do you accept that?

Not if it isn't part of his party line. Which I'm not sure if his party can agree on whether it was Bad Orange Man vaccine or Good Senile Man vaccine. 

5 hours ago, WicketMaiden said:

Ok, I'll accept that the use of the term gene-therapy may be inaccurate. But it's not a vaccine, and the long-term effects of the treatment are still unknown, as they haven't been tested long term in humans. Do you accept that?

I fully believe this was more of a power grab and scientific experiment than a necessary life saving vaccine. 

I think you're missing the most obvious conspiracy. They don't need power grabs since they already have it all. It's a typical use of the power of government to fund for-profit entities by allowing for mass sales of products that would otherwise be niche. We can't sell enough military equipment to our own military so we sell it to our allies and even give it away (funded through government) to make it obscenely profitable to keep creating new products. We should all just face the fact that we've allowed the guise of democracy to legitimize shit that would cause a revolution in a dictatorship. GOD BLESS AMERICA

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Not if it isn't part of his party line. Which I'm not sure if his party can agree on whether it was Bad Orange Man vaccine or Good Senile Man vaccine. 

Covid and Supreme Court picks ultimately doomed trump. Granted the whole government was playing him but he failed to recognize it. He was constantly over matched in his handling of covid and the riots were his undoing.
While he was bold on Twitter , he was a coward as an executive. Didn’t have the foresight to understand the importance of selecting justices. Didn’t have the balls to refuse lockdowns , fire the majority of federal department heads, and beat the shit out of the rioters in the streets. All that mail in voting would have stopped about the time federal funding was withheld. He could have shit the bed on all of these issues had he been wise enough to appoint 3 Thomas / Scalia types. If a Bush picked 3 justices, he damn well has his case heard and wins. 

5 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I think you're missing the most obvious conspiracy. They don't need power grabs since they already have it all. It's a typical use of the power of government to fund for-profit entities by allowing for mass sales of products that would otherwise be niche. We can't sell enough military equipment to our own military so we sell it to our allies and even give it away (funded through government) to make it obscenely profitable to keep creating new products. We should all just face the fact that we've allowed the guise of democracy to legitimize shit that would cause a revolution in a dictatorship. GOD BLESS AMERICA

There’s a lot of truth in this. 

3 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Well put, @arch stanton. An excellent, insightful summary.

5 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I’m old enough to remember when vaccines prevented people from catching and spreading diseases. 

Wasn't it just some politicians like Biden that made the claim that it prevented you from catching covid? I thought the medical community and Pharmaceuticals claimed it would help prevent serious illness from the disease. If someone thought Biden was telling the truth about it then shame on them. 

18 hours ago, Jason said:

Wasn't it just some politicians like Biden that made the claim that it prevented you from catching covid? I thought the medical community and Pharmaceuticals claimed it would help prevent serious illness from the disease. If someone thought Biden was telling the truth about it then shame on them. 

I’m talking about vaccines in general. They’re supposed to prevent you from getting the disease. This mRNA shit isn’t a vaccine because you can still get Covid even after all the injections and boosters. Calling it a vaccine is disingenuous. 

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I’m talking about vaccines in general. They’re supposed to prevent you from getting the disease. This mRNA shit isn’t a vaccine because you can still get Covid even after all the injections and boosters. Calling it a vaccine is disingenuous. 

This is true

5 hours ago, Lhalo said:

You have no idea what you are talking about.

On 4/15/2023 at 4:21 PM, WicketMaiden said:

As opposed to potentially dying from COVID, yes.

14 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

You guys are defining the word “vaccine” now… This reminds me of when people say blacks can’t be racist because of the definition of racism.

You can change the definitions of words in clown world. If something doesn't work, just change the definition of it.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-976069264061

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

You can change the definitions of words in clown world. If something doesn't work, just change the definition of it.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-976069264061

This is why I worry about you Larry… lol… People are getting caught up on definitions of words and that’s just a waste of time. You’re telling me that a black can’t be racist because that’s what it said in the dictionary.

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

This is why I worry about you Larry… lol… People are getting caught up on definitions of words and that’s just a waste of time. You’re telling me that a black can’t be racist because that’s what it said in the dictionary.

Not sure what you mean. Black people are more racist than whites. Just ask Asians.