• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Conservative Dystopia

13 minutes ago, Jay said:

Libs like to highlight some of the controversial things MTG has said (or maybe they're mostly tweets) but when she speaks she sounds reasonable to me.

Kind of like AOC, Adam Schiff, etc. you wonder why anyone would elect someone like that. But they do.

I doubt any of the "libs" here are big fans of AOC or Adam Schiff. 

At the end of the day, they're all opportunists and performative panderers. But the Republicans have a penchant lately of choosing opportunistic panderers who are also borderline mentally ill.

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

At the end of the day, they're all opportunists and performative panderers. But the Republicans have a penchant lately of choosing opportunistic panderers who are also borderline mentally ill.

As if you have a fucking clue about who is borderline mentally ill and who is not.

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

I welcome libs to enlighten us. I agree 99% of politicians suck but even I can name 3-5 that I mostly agree with. Who are the top 3-5 libs that America should follow? 
If avoiding a national divorce meant compromise, what issues are libs willing to negotiate ? I really believe libs could pass almost anything they wanted if they left fixed the border, kept the 2nd amendment, and nixed the queer agenda. Reps have shown they aren’t above raising taxes , spending , and supporting green bs. 

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I welcome libs to enlighten us. I agree 99% of politicians suck but even I can name 3-5 that I mostly agree with. Who are the top 3-5 libs that America should follow? 
If avoiding a national divorce meant compromise, what issues are libs willing to negotiate ? I really believe libs could pass almost anything they wanted if they left fixed the border, kept the 2nd amendment, and nixed the queer agenda. Reps have shown they aren’t above raising taxes , spending , and supporting green bs. 

Remember I am a not-lib so I can only not-enlighten you. 

9 hours ago, Jay said:

Libs like to highlight some of the controversial things MTG has said (or maybe they're mostly tweets) but when she speaks she sounds reasonable to me.

Kind of like AOC, Adam Schiff, etc. you wonder why anyone would elect someone like that. But they do.

Gerrymandered districts. No opposing party opposition so they have to shout over each other to get the attention of voters. That and the national parties back the ones they think are the most sure to stick to the party line on the things they actually give a fuck about. You know, the money grabs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Texas Judge strikes down free HIV drugs, contraception and cancer screening under ACA

The ruling stemmed from a case brought by six individuals and two Christian-owned businesses who argued that they should not be mandated to offer coverage of HIV PrEP because they did not want to encourage "homosexual behavior."

Apparently only the homosexuals get cancer.

• 2 weeks later...