• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Father’s Day

So of you fellas out there that made the huge mistake of not wearing a Jimmy or pulling out, what consolation prize of a day are you expecting tomorrow?

For me I think I get to sleep in until 7:30 and then listen to my kids fight and whine until I let them go in the pool at like 11.  

After we get in the pool I’ll put on some cool tunes on the BT and think this is a fun day and then my older kid will try to drown the younger one at about 11:15 and there will be lots of yelling and everyone will have to exit the pool and dry off (but not before the puppy who has been swimming and is soaking wet gets past the screen door and ruins the wood floors and couch).  

My wife will try to make lunch nice, but the kids will fuck it up somehow and someone will be crying before I can take a bite of whatever we are having.  Someone will likely tell me they hate me at this point.

After lunch I get to jam between 2-5 with my bandmate which should be fun, but sometimes he’s not in the greatest mood and wants to discuss how Weezer is the best band ever which I will tolerate and do my best to get through but since so don’t like Weezer all that much, it annoys me a bit.

After that I get my choice of dinner: fried chicken from Gus’s, which nobody will eat but me.  Which is fine, because fuck them.

So how about you guys?

My two girls made breakfast for me. Everything omelette, fried potatoes, rye toast with strawberry jam. 
The little one made me a card. They watched the end of the Angels game with me then I left for work. 

My soon to be 21 year old said she’s going to concoct a special drink for me tonight. I probably won’t like it since I prefer drinks that aren’t sweet but I’ll drink it anyway 

Since I was too wiped out the last two days to work I am trying to get something done on the show today. I think I've worked on half of the Father's days over my career. I really don't feel like it but it's the only way I'm meeting the deadline. 

1 hour ago, Tank said:

Wife made me breakfast in bed. Daughter picked up some new body wash for me at bath & body works. Ordering lunch from Cheesecake Factory this afternoon. 

happy Father’s Day to those of you to which it applies. 

I'm a maybe