• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Father’s Day

59 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Hell, there’s a Mexican kid in Fullerton living off my Gi Bill and Sams club membership. I got a message where I bought $200 worth of sports drinks beef jerky. I did get a pretty nice angels hat in the mail 

I grew up in Fullerton, he could be in much worse places in SoCal and in some ways not many better. Need a wellness check let me know and I'll invite him to meet at Tacos Los Cholos or Stubricks for a steak. 

56 minutes ago, Taylor said:

This was me a couple years ago when we thought we couldn't have children.

I have a good friend that went through all of the steps, in vitro failed three times and decided to go for adoption instead. They ended up adopting two non identical twin girls. Two years later she she unexpectantly became pregnant and gave birth to twins, boy and girl, all on their own. 

You sometimes never know what can happen until it does and then be twice blessed at the same time. She moved back to the East coast a long time ago and I got a Facebook notification of the oldest graduating high school this year. 

Happy Father's day, Taylor. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

I grew up in Fullerton, he could be in much worse places in SoCal and in some ways not many better. Need a wellness check let me know and I'll invite him to meet at Tacos Los Cholos or Stubricks for a steak. 

Sure thing. He Decided to stay there over the summer. School gives them free housing so I guess I can’t blame him. He claims there’s a ton of good places to eat there. 

Just like I made KC and SurfWriter to mess with and annoy you guys, I’m 99% sure someone is messing with me with this Taylor character.  And I would have kept on believing he was real but you had to push it just a little too far and now I’m fairly confident it’s like rally or someone like that.