• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Monkey's Paw

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Your wish is granted. You have the reaction speed of elite athletes, but you can't turn it off. You now are constantly reacting to everything that moves, and your adrenaline rush never ends, so you're always on high alert like you're Jason Statham in a Jason Statham movie.

I wish all personal attacks on AngelsWin would stop permanently.

Your wish is granted. No more personal attacks will ever happen again on AngelsWin, it is now locked forever. Personal attacks will now be served on AngelSwim, where you will be assistant moderator with the job of reading and referring all personal attacks to your useless, extreme right-wing and personal attack loving boss. Your delete button is broken.

I wish I could bowl a deceptive googly.

17 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

Your wish is granted. No more personal attacks will ever happen again on AngelsWin, it is now locked forever. Personal attacks will now be served on AngelSwim, where you will be assistant moderator with the job of reading and referring all personal attacks to your useless, extreme right-wing and personal attack loving boss. Your delete button is broken.

We'll let @Lou respond to this one.

1 hour ago, WicketMaiden said:

Your wish is granted.  You will now bowl a deceptive googly every day on these guy, or maybe they will bowl you.

Big Lebowski Bowling GIF

I wish it wasn't so hot in the summertime.  

12 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Your wish is granted.  You will now bowl a deceptive googly every day on these guy, or maybe they will bowl you.

Big Lebowski Bowling GIF

I wish it wasn't so hot in the summertime.  

Your wish is granted. Your company has just relocated you to Chicken, Alaska.

I wish our baby could sit through an Angel game at the stadium.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Your wish is granted. Your company has just relocated you to Chicken, Alaska.

I wish our baby could sit through an Angel game at the stadium.

Your wish is granted; however, you must attend every game for the rest of the season and every game will be a minimum of five hours long and you must stay until the final out is recorded.

I wish California wasn't in a drought.

30 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Your wish is granted; however, you must attend every game for the rest of the season and every game will be a minimum of five hours long and you must stay until the final out is recorded.

I wish California wasn't in a drought.

Your wish is granted. It will now pour rain for months straight, causing landslides, mudslides, and floods in every county across the state. Biden declares a state of emergency, tens of thousands of people lose their lives, and residents sustain hundreds of billions of dollars of property damage. Nice wish, jerk.

I wish teething wasn't painful for babies.

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Your wish is granted. It will now pour rain for months straight, causing landslides, mudslides, and floods in every county across the state. Biden declares a state of emergency, tens of thousands of people lose their lives, and residents sustain hundreds of billions of dollars of property damage. Nice wish, jerk.

Your wish is granted; however, pooping will now be painful for babies and every time your baby poops, you will have to poop at the same time and it will be painful for you as well; twice as much, in fact.

I wish gotbeer would take cals on a hike and leave him in the middle of no where.

8 hours ago, Taylor said:

Motrin, Tylenol, Camilia, frozen wash cloths, Nuby Silicone Teethe-eez Teether with Bristles

13 hours ago, True Grich said:

Your wish is granted; however, pooping will now be painful for babies and every time your baby poops, you will have to poop at the same time and it will be painful for you as well; twice as much, in fact.

I wish gotbeer would take cals on a hike and leave him in the middle of no where.

Your wish is granted. GB will take cals on a hike and leave him by the boat dock of your favorite place to go fishing. 

I wish the the Angels would change their uniforms to something I like.

7 hours ago, Tank said:

Your wish is granted. GB will take cals on a hike and leave him by the boat dock of your favorite place to go fishing. 

I wish the the Angels would change their uniforms to something I like.

Your wish is granted and the team will now dress in broccoli costumes.

I wish cancel culture would go away.

13 hours ago, katie said:

Motrin, Tylenol, Camilia, frozen wash cloths, Nuby Silicone Teethe-eez Teether with Bristles

Motrin is our friend. We give it to her before bed when she's teething and it helps her sleep through the night. She loves the frozen wash cloths too.

49 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Your wish is granted and the team will now dress in broccoli costumes.

I wish cancel culture would go away.

Your wish is granted. Nothing changes because cancel culture is overblown and a conservative  boogeyman.

I wish Survivor would have a new season where there are no twists and no hidden immunity idols.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Motrin is our friend. We give it to her before bed when she's teething and it helps her sleep through the night. She loves the frozen wash cloths too.

I would give Tylenol or camilia if it was within 6 hours before bed because Motrin worked the best

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Your wish is granted. Nothing changes because cancel culture is overblown and a conservative  boogeyman.

I wish Survivor would have a new season where there are no twists and no hidden immunity idols.

First episode gets poor ratings and is cancelled and will be have episodes shown later on Pluto.

I wish Bill Cosby would go back to prison for this new case for good.