• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

i have intentionally chosen to watch nothing with vin diesel in it. the popularity fast and furious stupidity still blows me away. and yes, i can say that without ever having seen any of them. 

saving private ryan was the last thing i saw him act in, i'm pretty sure. 

i don't count guardians of the galaxy.  

I did enjoy Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick with him but I didn't realize he was in Saving Private Ryan

Furious 7.

Probably the best in the series.  Very entertaining film.  Of course you have to put reality aside, but full of action.  And they wrote off Walker well.  

I enjoyed it as much as I enjoy the Transformer movies. 

I hate the transformer movies.

No clue how it has an 82 on rotten tomatoes.

Maybe I was just in a bad mood, but it felt like the movie went a hour long. 

Edited by Poozy

Re: Frasier. Never watched it when it was in first run, figured that it was just another pointless spinoff. Watching it in syndication I see what I missed. Well written show with a solid cast.

For you Bering Sea aficionados, Season 11 of Deadliest Catch premieres on Tuesday night.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Re: Frasier. Never watched it when it was in first run, figured that it was just another pointless spinoff. Watching it in syndication I see what I missed. Well written show with a solid cast.

Used to enjoy watching Frasier. Cast makes the show. Would watch it again if it came back on one of the cable channels

Seinfeld

Been watching some reruns lately. Is it just me or are they just not as funny the 2nd or 3rd time you watch them?

MASH

I still catch a few of these once in a while. Some are classics and some are just corny.

Seinfeld

Been watching some reruns lately. Is it just me or are they just not as funny the 2nd or 3rd time you watch them?

MASH

I still catch a few of these once in a while. Some are classics and some are just corny.

The last season of Seinfeld was terrible. I think Jerry knew that, which is why he stopped. The first season has it's moments. The seasons from 92-95 were great. You can see the it start to lose it during the 96 season, but their were still some classics like The Rye and The Wig Master. By 1997, after Larry David left, the quality really went downhill. It became all about wacky story lines instead of the conversational humor that was the basis of the show from the beginning. 

Edited by Ray McKigney

Few months back we got a new channel to watch from our provider

Pivot. They have some really good shows about ecology. One is about water and how it affects people around the world. Another is about agriculture and the ways people survive in areas like Africa. One guy is still making iron by hand using rocks to form the axes he makes. Really enjoy some of these shows,

Just did a back to back Godfather, Godfather ll with my 18 year old son. I sort of narrated it for him explaining the plot since I have read the book. Still great movies even though I have seen them many times.

Watching on AMC is really hard due to so many commercials, ugh

it seems like City of God has been mentioned quite a bit here, so I finally watched it tonight. And yeah, that's just a freaking excellent movie, and even more so when you realize it was made thirteen years ago. Really well shot and edited and told a totally enthralling story. I'm bothered that I didn't see this earlier and will probably be that annoying guy evangelizing this movie to my friends for the next few weeks.

one of my favorites of all time, cant recommend it enough to people.