• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Vacation Thread

I apologize if you had me blocked and were under the impression I was not the poster previously known as calscuf.

Now I’m understanding why a lot of people I thought disliked me started being cool after the name change.  Dammit.

8 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Im broke right now (redoing house the past year), so not sure it will happen

But supposed to hit Thailand for a boxing camp (at Tiger Muay Thai) and Indonesia to FINALLY see Komodo in October. Hoping to dive Tiger Beach in December.

Its year of the Tiger.. so this is the year to do those.

You should drive your car off the road.

21 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Ive vacationed on all 7 continents. I stopped counting at 50 countries.

What are you looking for?

You trying to relax, or have fun? You into other cultures, or want to feel "at home"? You have money, or want to go budget?

I can tell you stories about boogie European trips that had all the Instagram bragging rights. And I can tell you about 3rd world places Ive been to that were just as amazing

You going alone, or with a chick? With guys? You there to party and get laid, or almost die and have bragging rights the rest of your life?

Ever had a wife along with you, on vacation?

1 hour ago, PattyD22 said:

I can honestly say I don’t like country music, but my wife and I, along with 2 other couples are in Nashville for CMA Fest.  It’s an amazing array of music, and beautiful drunk women with no bras on.  Do yourselves a favor and visit for this event.

5B41EC7B-849C-4D78-AC68-0484E38363C0.jpeg

So you gave us a picture of pickup trucks? FAIL.

Was really looking forward to a 3 night Cabo trip with my wife next week.  Tacos, beer, beach, pool, sleeping in, NO KIDS.  But since the wife has COVID, it would appear I’m going by myself while she recovers.  It’s just not going to be the same without her.  

• 2 weeks later...