• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels calling up Aaron Whitefield, recall Rengifo, place Fletcher on IL (hip strain), place Rojas on IL (Covid), option Rosenberg

• mmc changed the title to Angels calling up Aaron Whitefield, recall Rengifo, place Fletcher on IL (hip strain), place Rojas on IL (Covid), option Rosenberg
1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Also 18-11

MInasian is doing a good job and is someone who thinks outside the box. DFA Pujols and Upton showing he is in charge. Speed and defense top of his list. Excellent job in putting together a bullpen. This team will be fun to watch this year.

2 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

I’m waaaay beyond sick of CoVid!

This has to have surpassed the 1918 pandemic in length of duration.

A generation from now, people will learn about Michael Jordan playing sick in the 1997 NBA finals and will be appalled. They'll call him selfish and a grandma killer, and claim that this never would've happened if he just got his flu shot. 

13 minutes ago, Second Base said:

A generation from now, people will learn about Michael Jordan playing sick in the 1997 NBA finals and will be appalled. They'll call him selfish and a grandma killer, and claim that this never would've happened if he just got his flu shot. 

I really am not someone who's ever really been particularly concerned about it, but at this point would you really rather guys just play when they're sick (I don't believe players test unless they are) and risk the team having some sort of outbreak that would lead to cancellation or a disruption in chemistry than just than putting some insignificant player on the list for a few days?

16 minutes ago, mmc said:

I really am not someone who's ever really been particularly concerned about it, but at this point would you really rather guys just play when they're sick (I don't believe players test unless they are) and risk the team having some sort of outbreak that would lead to cancellation or a disruption in chemistry than just than putting some insignificant player on the list for a few days?

Do you believe Michael Jordan was irresponsible? 

Edited by Second Base

23 minutes ago, mmc said:

Thought it ended up just being food poisoning that kept him out

It's referred to as his "flu game" but research suggests you're correct. They should call it his food poisoning game. 

But let's say for discussion sake, it was the flu. Was it irresponsible?