• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2022 Spring Training Hot Stove Thread

mmc

33 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Knowing Maddon, he'd be saving him for 2023 in the event the Angels re-sign him.

Basically, Joe Maddon is retarded.

I'm over it.  I know he's gonna find a way to F up the pen.  I've been preemptively shaking my head.  Trying to build up my neck muscles and developing a callus on my palm and forehead.  Wait no!  That's not what I meant!   Shit.  

On 3/19/2022 at 6:34 AM, Chuckster70 said:

The more I think about it I think the Angels are best to not to shell out millions of dollars to a guy who absolutely raked at Coors Field but was average to at times below average outside of Colorado. 

Seeing how much Story got to play 2B I agree now. 
It is nice seeing that the Astros missed out on both Correa and Story. 
Hopefully they can gain more ground and maybe Minasian can add one more solid bullpen guy or depth piece.

8 hours ago, Dochalo said:

I know this sounds kinda dickish, but Syndergaard is a FA after the year.  If we get to the post season, I'm trotting him out there early and often till his arm falls off.  

Assuming Syndergaard doesn't Scherzer the Angels during the playoffs. 

If Fletcher can't play SS, then he plays 2B.  And Rengifo plays SS.  If neither can play, or Fletcher continues to regress, then Velasquez plays SS.  Or, we trade for one of the good field, no hit SS, like Ahmed or DeJong.  

Some of these guys will not be making the major league roster.  Right now there are too many of them, and not enough spots, so either SLC is loaded, or a trade is being made. 

I'd rather they didn't add another starter for the rotation unless it's a top guy. Luis Castillo will be there in June/July, so will German Marquez, and maybe a lot of other guys who aren't available now.

My friend's brother in law is still available, lol. Don't know if we need another lefty, but I'm sure he'd sign for peanuts with the chance to play in SoCal, somewhat near his family.

Just now, Hubs said:

I'd rather they didn't add another starter for the rotation unless it's a top guy. Luis Castillo will be there in June/July, so will German Marquez, and maybe a lot of other guys who aren't available now.

My friend's brother in law is still available, lol. Don't know if we need another lefty, but I'm sure he'd sign for peanuts with the chance to play in SoCal, somewhat near his family.

Edit: He did pitch in the majors last season, but I doubt he'd be a major league signing with his ERA. He's been successful though in the past, but he throws a 84 MPH fastball right now, lol.

2 hours ago, Hubs said:

German Marquez is not going to be available in June or July. Rockies signing players plus extending others on their team Rockies have said they are not trading him and want to resign him.

15 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Knowing Maddon, he'd be saving him for 2023 in the event the Angels re-sign him.

Basically, Joe Maddon is retarded.

I think the New PC term is TikTarded.  This way instead of using a derogatory term typically to define someone with Down Syndrome (they have no choice) instead you just insult stupid millennials that live their lives on and by social media (their own damn choice).  At least that’s what’s being used by high school kids lately.