• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Coming Soon.... The Women of Angels Baseball Feature, By Ellen Bell

photo dep_5294741-Black-baseball-women_zpsfadb6333.jpg

It may seem that baseball is a game for the guys. After all, men are all over the field; as players, coaches or umpires. It would seem only logical to assume that the front offices of baseball would be filled with men as well. But it might surprise some to know that many of the key players in the Angels organization are women. 

In our upcoming series; "Women of Angels Baseball" we will focus on the females who play an important part in getting the team on the field. They all come from different backgrounds and took different paths to their jobs at the Big A. But they all share the same commitment, passion and excellence that make them integral parts of the Angels baseball team. 

Starting tomorrow we’ll launch part one of a three-part series on the Women of Angels Baseball. The next two will be posted on Monday over the next two weeks. Ellen has captured three prominent women behind the scenes at the Big A so we're really excited to share these features with you over the next few weeks.
I3uyImWQ9FA

View the full article

Ellen is an incredible writer and I am really excited to see what she does with this series!

I'm excited as well and very much looking forward to learning how they get those stains out of the player’s uniforms. Will Ellen be revealing the players favorite recipes?

Yeah, I made some assumptions based on the title of this post too (figured Gentlemens magazine-type profiles of players wives/girlfriends)...

Seriously though, It sounds interesting as long as it's not just a re-hash of the profiles that are already in the game programs.

LOL at the uniform stain removal techniques.

Seriously, I am much more interested in the after game meal planning and preparation, clothing choices for players

and team execs doing public appearances, air conditioning settings for the clubhouse and luxury suites, and of course

beer limits for the guys and how they are set.