• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mets & Rocker: A No-Go

khouse

12 minutes ago, failos said:

Glad to see Borass take an L.

Same with the Mets due to their shit slinging against Arte.

First off, what have the Mets done to Arte? 

and second, Arte sucks…. He’s the main reason we have been to the playoffs 1 time since 2009. I get he’s willing to pay out big contracts, but that doesn’t make him a good owner. 

2 minutes ago, TroutField said:

First off, what have the Mets done to Arte? 

and second, Arte sucks…. He’s the main reason we have been to the playoffs 1 time since 2009. I get he’s willing to pay out big contracts, but that doesn’t make him a good owner. 

As an angels fan, you’re going to tolerate another team talking shit about the owner? I’m referring to the Callaway debacle.

Since Rocker was drafted but didn't sign and is going to forego his junior year; he has to go to an indepedent league? Another team can't offer him some sort of contract? I have no idea how this works in regards to baseball...just curious as to what is stopping another pro team from offering him a deal... 

1 minute ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Since Rocker was drafted but didn't sign and is going to forego his junior year; he has to go to an indepedent league? Another team can't offer him some sort of contract? I have no idea how this works in regards to baseball...just curious as to what is stopping another pro team from offering him a deal... 

he didn’t sign with a team, now he has to wait until the next draft. Not complicated.

7 minutes ago, failos said:

As an angels fan, you’re going to tolerate another team talking shit about the owner? I’m referring to the Callaway debacle.

Well yeah.. I don’t give a shit about Arte Moreno anymore. I used to think he was great until he overstepped his baseball people and GM many times to hand pick the players he wanted. I won’t beat a dead horse because there are a ton of threads that highlight all the shitty things about this organization that are a direct result of Arte Moreno. 

having to pick a team to root for in the playoffs every September probably has skewed my view a bit tho… 

6 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Well yeah.. I don’t give a shit about Arte Moreno anymore. I used to think he was great until he overstepped his baseball people and GM many times to hand pick the players he wanted. I won’t beat a dead horse because there are a ton of threads that highlight all the shitty things about this organization that are a direct result of Arte Moreno. 

having to pick a team to root for in the playoffs every September probably has skewed my view a bit tho… 

Gotcha, so you’re not a real fan of the Angels