• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels minor leaguers blast Arte Moreno for terrible living conditions

mmc

1 minute ago, Lou said:

All across the country.

Wtf are you talking about?  Federal poverty level for a family of 4 is $26,500.  So, sure, I guess if you consider "living on that" to be "making marginally more than the literal federal poverty level"--plus likely getting some federal and state assistance--yeah, guess you're right.

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

Wtf are you talking about?  Federal poverty level for a family of 4 is $26,500.  So, sure, I guess if you consider "living on that" to be "making marginally more than the literal federal poverty level"--plus likely getting some federal and state assistance--yeah, guess you're right.

Maybe Lou thinks a family equals one person plus a dog?

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

Let’s face it. Unskilled labor doesn’t pay well in any profession. This guy isn’t good at what he does. 

3 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I win.

1 minute ago, Lou said:

Ok, but you're wrong. 

Do you honestly think a single guy who makes $2500/mo., gets additional benefits like s per diem, can't live off of that?

Apparently they can only live off it by rooming with five other people. Unless you think they're wasting all their money on hookers and booze.

Just now, Taylor said:

Apparently they can only live off it by rooming with five other people. Unless you think they're wasting all their money on hookers and booze.

I live in Rancho. I've seen what these players do with there time off. 

You nailed it. 

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

Do you honestly think a single guy who makes $2500/mo., gets additional benefits like s per diem, can't live off of that?

Where does he live? What bills does he have? What's his family situation?

Those things are important to consider. 

Could you live off 2500 a month?

1 minute ago, Lou said:

So?

The cheapest 2-bedroom apartments in the U.S. are in Springfield, MO. $850 per month. Factor in utilities, gas and transportation, food, doctor visits, etc., $2,500 would still not leave you with much in f'ing Springfield, MO.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Where does he live? What bills does he have? What's his family situation?

Those things are important to consider. 

Could you live off 2500 a month?

I sure as hell would make it work.

If i couldn't, i would either supplement my income or find a different job. 

Just now, Taylor said:

The cheapest 2-bedroom apartments in the U.S. are in Springfield, MO. $850 per month. Factor in utilities, gas and transportation, food, doctor visits, etc., $2,500 would still not leave you with much in f'ing Springfield, MO.

I can't even find 1-bedroom apartments that cheap.