• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Mariners (7/10/21): Sandoval on the mound, Mayfield at 3B, Iglesias hitting cleanup

Just now, Bronson said:

Nope I just have a different way I look at sports. As long as it’s not life threatening I don’t care. I juat say want my team to succeed and I see other teams injury’s as a good way to do just that.

I stand by my comment.  

Just now, Stradling said:

He didn’t. Fletcher ran into him. 

Yeah, in the process of turning a routine double play.

I mean I get it, it's easy to chalk Iglesias performance tonight up to bad luck but to me he just looks like he doesn't have a feel for the game right now. I don't know what's up with him but you don't see plays like these all that often and he's two for two so far tonight.

Just now, Stradling said:

I stand by my comment.  

That’s fine. I know my way of thinking is “different” but it’s how I’ve always looked at it. Acuna will be just fine. He’ll probably have a three way tonight with 2 super models. Why would I feel sorry for him? 

Just now, Bronson said:

Lol yup. It’s just an injury. A millionaire got injured. You won’t be able to see him play for the rest of the year. Boo hoo. 

like what do you think happens if the angels win the world series ? for you personally ? its not substantially more meaningful than this acuna injury.  also, again.  acuna playing or not playing has almost no impact on whether the angels win the world series or not.  you sound like an sociopath lol. 

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

like what do you think happens if the angels win the world series ? for you personally ? its not substantially more meaningful than this acuna injury.  also, again.  acuna playing or not playing has almost no impact on whether the angels win the world series or not.  you sound like an sociopath lol. 

What does crying about Acuna getting injured do for me personally? At least the Angels winning the World Series will make me happy for a few weeks. 

I’m just gonna say this and then that’s it. If it’s a life threatening injury then of course I will care and be sad. If it’s not life threatening and the dude has already gotten paid then no I don’t give two shits if a multi millionaire gets injured. The literal only reason to care is if you like watching him play which I don’t. I don’t think I’ve watched one Acuna highlight this year. 

So yeah I don’t care. 

1 minute ago, Bronson said:

I’m just gonna say this and then that’s it. If it’s a life threatening injury then of course I will care and be sad. If it’s not life threatening and the dude has already gotten paid then no I don’t give two shits if a multi millionaire gets injured. The literal only reason to care is if you like watching him play which I don’t. I don’t think I’ve watched one Acuna highlight this year. 

So yeah I don’t care. 

So going forward should we call you an asshole or a piece of shit?  

5 minutes ago, Bronson said:

What does crying about Acuna getting injured do for me personally? At least the Angels winning the World Series will make me happy for a few weeks. 

i think you should re consider this position as its insane and ridiculously immature.  also, i wasn't crying.  i said it sucked he got hurt.  which it does.