• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Race to oblivion ! Afghanistan vs. South Vietnam edition

Collapse !  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which pathetic puppet entity will collapse faster !?

• Afghanistan
    • South Vietnam (fell approximately 2 years after withdrawal of US forces)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Don said:

Anybody watched the Netflix doc yet? Alberto Gonzales seems like one of the slimiest dudes ever.

Just finished episode 4 last night. Super depressed after watching it just knowing how poorly it was going in 2004 and again 2009 (the parts they talked about) and knowing we were still going to be there another decade. They knew back then they didn't have a plan or a strategy. 

53 minutes ago, Jason said:

Is there anyone at those levels of government that aren’t? Especially appointed positions 

Fair point, but he seemed to be especially bad. Dude was trying to defend some absolutely indefensible shit in the most politician-y speak you could imagine. Admittedly not terribly different than Bush, Cheney, Obama, Biden, etc… though.

2 hours ago, Don said:

Fair point, but he seemed to be especially bad. Dude was trying to defend some absolutely indefensible shit in the most politician-y speak you could imagine. Admittedly not terribly different than Bush, Cheney, Obama, Biden, etc… though.

There was one answer he gave to a Guantanamo question that I couldn’t believe came out of his mouth. I think it was in episode 4. I’ll have to go back and rewatch that episode so I can get the exact quote. It was fucking ridiculous. 

8 hours ago, Lhalo said:

There was one answer he gave to a Guantanamo question that I couldn’t believe came out of his mouth. I think it was in episode 4. I’ll have to go back and rewatch that episode so I can get the exact quote. It was fucking ridiculous. 

So I don’t have Netflix therefor won’t watch this show but is it a documentary or is it a scripted show with actors? 

10 hours ago, Don said:

Wasn’t Gonzalez the one authorizing all the warrantless wiretaps and other surveillance on Americans? I’m guessing he loved the Patriot Act

45 minutes ago, cals said:

You have to give to to the Foxies on this one.  Simultaneously complaining we didn’t get enough people out and at the same time that we got too many people out.  I mean, it’s a classic move from the Retard’s Playbook, but one thing we’ve learned over the past few years is to never underestimate the stupidity of the average American.

Hi Redondo!

You’re not wrong. I would have left all the jihad bastards behind or dropped them off in France. We just imported a bunch of terrorist and let them bring their baby makers with them.