• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Race to oblivion ! Afghanistan vs. South Vietnam edition

Collapse !  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which pathetic puppet entity will collapse faster !?

• Afghanistan
    • South Vietnam (fell approximately 2 years after withdrawal of US forces)

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Listen dude we all know your boy fucked up bad and now your trying to cover for him but this line of defense is pathetic. If this is the path the left plans on taking they are going to get raped in the mid- terms. 

Very little is going right for them since the election.  

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Listen dude we all know your boy fucked up bad and now your trying to cover for him but this line of defense is pathetic. If this is the path the left plans on taking they are going to get raped in the mid- terms. 

I don't speak for "the left." By their estimate the evacuated around 5,500 US citizens that were in Afghanistan and there are less than 200 that might still want to leave. What do you suppose they do? Reengage militarily to get the rest left that were apparently too dumb to leave long ago. 

4 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I don't speak for "the left." By their estimate the evacuated around 5,500 US citizens that were in Afghanistan and there are less than 200 that might still want to leave. What do you suppose they do? Reengage militarily to get the rest left that were apparently too dumb to leave long ago. 

Raped, murdered, arsoned and raped. 

Another prime example of libs not giving a shit about lives lost. It’s all about what wins politically. I don’t give a rats ass about Afghans or black criminals. If they failed to follow orders it’s all on them. Although I would say it’s highly unlikely the people refused to leave when told. If they did then they made a very dumb decision 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Visit? I’m talking about people who contract with our government not the dipshits from SD. 

Shit you should have mentioned they were government contractors. Time to reengage.

By the way doubtful they were contractors. Most likely duel citizenship Afghans. 

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Another prime example of libs not giving a shit about lives lost. It’s all about what wins politically. I don’t give a rats ass about Afghans or black criminals. If they failed to follow orders it’s all on them. Although I would say it’s highly unlikely the people refused to leave when told. If they did then they made a very dumb decision 

Military lives were put in harms way to try and get these people out.

8 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Shit you should have mentioned they were government contractors. Time to reengage.

By the way doubtful they were contractors. Most likely duel citizenship Afghans. 

So just, sort of Americans. Like Puerto Ricans 

Edited by Jason

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Like Kevin pointed out.  The equipment belonged to the the ANA.  It wasn’t “left” there for them by the US armed forces.  Don’t worry about it.  We were very happy to sell all that shit to them.   Oh and to a great degree they were very happy to spend US taxpayer money on it for them.  

The Anaheim Angels owned all that military equipment? No wonder it got lost.

Just now, Rico said:

Military lives were put in harms way to try and get these people out.

I wouldn’t spend one American life saving any Afghans. I may have negotiated refuge for them in another country but it damn sure wouldn’t be ours. That said the exit was a complete cluster fuck. Military leaders should have their asses fired by tomorrow. Biden ultimately has to wear some of the shame regardless. It comes with the job