• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Race to oblivion ! Afghanistan vs. South Vietnam edition

Collapse !  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which pathetic puppet entity will collapse faster !?

• Afghanistan
    • South Vietnam (fell approximately 2 years after withdrawal of US forces)

Like Kevin pointed out.  The equipment belonged to the the ANA.  It wasn’t “left” there for them by the US armed forces.  Don’t worry about it.  We were very happy to sell all that shit to them.   Oh and to a great degree they were very happy to spend US taxpayer money on it for them.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

17 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Like Kevin pointed out.  The equipment belonged to the the ANA.  It wasn’t “left” there for them by the US armed forces.  Don’t worry about it.  We were very happy to sell all that shit to them.   Oh and to a great degree they were very happy to spend US taxpayer money on it for them.  

There are always jobs open that are solely arms dealers. Probably more shady nations buying than allies at this point. Couldn’t bring myself to sell to these savages. 

56 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Or maintain.  Unless @arch stanton becomes a traitor.

About 10 years ago I interviewed for a helicopter maintenance job over there. When he told me what they would pay I told him to lose my number. If that's what they were actually paying the maintenance guys then there's very little worry that those aircraft stay airborne for very long or that  they are even flyable right now

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

People got trapped behind enemy lines. Not everyone was in Kabul when the Taliban started taking over towns. 

Even more reason those people should had left months ago. It's not like it was a secret we were leaving. 

12 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

About 10 years ago I interviewed for a helicopter maintenance job over there. When he told me what they would pay I told him to lose my number. If that's what they were actually paying the maintenance guys then there's very little worry that those aircraft stay airborne for very long or that  they are even flyable right now

My experience with military aircraft is that they break often.

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

They were assured by our government and our president that they could leave at a later time. Remember the 300k Afghan army that Biden boasted about?

Doesn't matter. Even if it didn't turn out they were a paper army they had to have known shit was about to get bad. 

4 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Doesn't matter. Even if it didn't turn out they were a paper army they had to have known shit was about to get bad. 

Listen dude we all know your boy fucked up bad and now your trying to cover for him but this line of defense is pathetic. If this is the path the left plans on taking they are going to get raped in the mid- terms.