• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Travis Morning show.

He said this morning.........unless the Halos can rattle off 8 of 10 moving forward, he doesn't see much hope. Hey Travis, they already did that and proceeded to crap the bed all the way back to 10 games under 500. As long as he has his Traverse paid for on the Halos dime, he will continue to tow the company line. He argued the worth of Mike Soso with a caller, even though he agreed everything on the field has been bad from top to bottom. So Travis, results don't connect at all to the general on the battle field? 

Surprising, given that Rogers was a college pitcher at UCSB.

Something is going on behind closed doors recently.   He isn't as critiquing as he was earlier in the season.

More Arte expecting "towing the company line"?

You should listen to Angel Talk then. Terry & Mark have not been holding back, on Angel Talk, or game broadcasts.

You should listen to Angel Talk then. Terry & Mark have not been holding back, on Angel Talk, or game broadcasts.

Is Terry ever critical of MS?  I've never heard him say anything remotely critical of him, but I stopped listening to Angel Talk a while ago.

I've been hearing that Terry Smith seemingly has finally had enough, and is critiquing the team finally.

good for him.  from the sound of it he's a pretty straight-laced guy, and I don't know how anybody would do that job for the last few years and not drink heavily.

I honestly miss Roger Lodge in the morning while I'm driving to work.

When the Halos won like 8 in a row, Travis Rogers was obnoxious by saying, "Where are all you fire Scioscia guys now?" while he rambles on and on and never takes any calls. So of course there weren't any Fire Scioscia guys, you're ignoring them.

I listen to Travis a lot and he is critical. He isn't going to come right out and say Fire Mike. I don't know why any of you would expect that from a host on the teams flagship station. I am in favor of replacing Mike at the end of the season. I REALLY like Jerrry but he is much more to blame than Mike in this seasons failures. Travis calls out the performance but not the players or the managers. That is exactly what a professional should do. They have a job to do, if this website was our job we would all be fired.

I listen to Travis a lot and he is critical.

I listen to him a lot too.  He isn't a pollyanna like Lodge, but I wouldn't call him "critical".  He'll say stuff like "guys aren't getting it done", but I've yet to hear anything specific (obviously I do not listen to the whole show).

What have you heard that you would define as 'critical'?