• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Red Sox (May 15th, 2021) Fletcher to 9th, Ward Leadoff, No Walsh!

Chuck

So 7.5 games out on may 15

It’s getting ugly real real fast 

next week against the Indians and twins then weekend A’s . Will make or break 2021. Book it

im all but given up on this team. I feel bad for trout and beginning to think he will ask for a trade in the near future 

1 minute ago, WicketMaiden said:

This thread has been more entertaining than the game.

I actually stopped watching the game 45 minutes ago but still reading AW because I like you guys more than I like this team. 

Opening beer #3. Many more to follow. 

37 minutes ago, Bronson said:

According to Trout, he wants to win.

Do you really think this team is gonna win anytime soon? They fail to address the gaping hole in the team every year. 

I don’t know I’m just saying if I see the headline of “Trout wants out of Anaheim” I won’t be surprised.

You will never see a headline of Trout wants out of Anaheim because it is not his style. It is much more likely that a Trout trade happens and announced without any warning. 

1 minute ago, nando714 said:

I feel bad for trout and beginning to think he will ask for a trade in the near future 

I get what you’re saying but it’s hard to feel bad for a guy who is 2 for his last 40 or whatever the f**k it is. He is not showing up and his team desperately needs him right now. 

1 minute ago, Justin said:

I get what you’re saying but it’s hard to feel bad for a guy who is 2 for his last 40 or whatever the f**k it is. He is not showing up and his team desperately needs him right now. 

Not much he can do when we keep losing by 8+ runs.

6 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

The biggest thing I’m surprised about is that the dismissal of Ausmus did not actually make the team better. 

Never was a fan of Maddon as a manager so didn't think the switch would amount to much personally

Can't really say I'm too surprised at their performance so far this year. They're worse than I expected for sure, but I figured this was a .500 or slightly above .500 team coming into the year anyway. MAybe they still end up there but in the end it still results in another meh overall season and no playoffs